Huwebes, Hulyo 07, 2011

My Happiness

Happiness was indeed hard to find especially if you’re alone and there’s nobody to be there when you need someone. I was one of those people who always sit alone outside their houses looking at the stars and asking theirselves how ironic it was to be happy being single yet emptiness was still there. I’ve been single for about a year and a half I was happy and was always ready to mingle. Sabi ko pa nga “being single gives you an opportunity to taste different kind of delicacies without being punished or thrown to detention”. But as times passes by my perspective about these matters were change.

Let me tell you something about me. How I look at things and how I handle situations using my points of view in life. Way back then I always thought that everything was just a game; if you’re strong enough you win if you’re a sissy you lose. I was a big fan of happily ever after. But now I look at things in different perspective.

I enter every possible relationship trying to find someone who would be brave enough to hold my hand and walk with me and never let me go but as often as it seems I also get out of it broken and devastated. It was 1 year and half when I had my last relationship and after that I was afraid to put myself again in a commitment which at the end I’ll be left behind.

November 7,2010 I have no idea that this was the date that would change my life and will make me have that familiar feeling I had felt a year before. For the first time I saw the guy whom I like to spend my life with. It was indeed abrupt but if you look at this in a different angle you might understand.

Eversince I was 15 years old I was praying for someone who is brave enough to hold my hand and never let me go. I was one of those persons who have a dominant personality and would love to have someone who would not be intimidated by it but instead be more dominant than me. And now he’s here I was overjoyed, I was glad that everything I’ve been waiting for so long is right in front of me.

Ever felt this feeling that you’ve been missing someone for so long that you gave up all your hope then one morning you wake up and find your self beside that person? Or you’ve been wanting something but never really got a chance to have it then one day you went home from school and find a box in your room and inside it was the thing that you’ve been wishing for? That was the same feeling I’m having right now. I can’t really explain further coz if I do I would just burst in tears.

Sabi ko pa nun “This time I knew I’m making the right decision. Siguro naman hindi masamang isipin ko naman ang sarili kong happiness. I’ve been trying to make almost everyone happy maybe this time its my turn. He’s indeed the one that I’ve been praying for. Maybe its time for me to believe again that there is such thing as happily ever after sa mga katulad ko. He’s my prince charming… my Peterpan…”

But unfortunately for me evrything ended….

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento