Dear You,
We had a time where we thought the world was ours, where our love could conquer anything, and that we would stay together till the end of time. We were invincible. We had it all, and we watched as it fell apart, you with tainted eyes, and me with tears. There was a time where I would dedicate the sappiest love song to you, and now all I can think of is our mistakes.You threw me away, over and over and I let you back in over and over. It was my mistake, but we were a mistake. A beautiful wonderful mistake that I wouldn't take back if the world depended on it. Because I love you, I will always love you, and even though I was angry, I'm not, I am hurt, I will always be hurt by your decision to cheat on me, I will always be hurt that you weren't the one to tell me what had happened, and that when I confronted you with it, you played it off.
But good things always come to an end, and the love we had will come again, and it's taken me this long to realize that and I hope one day you will find the one that you think is worthy enough of all you have to offer.

Sincerely,
Me