Biyernes, Agosto 24, 2012

Keep Holding On


As a child I always dreamed of finding that person who is wishing on the same star as I do, my journey to happiness is never easy. Everyone knows how complicated life would be especially to those who believe that life is a pattern; series of unexpected events that would continuously nurture us to the extent of our existence. Who would have imagine that I have survived something so dreadful, and I have continued my hunt for euphoria, the stage where-in I would just stand and feel every bit of happiness life has to offer.

On the age of 22 I could say that I’ve proven so much an have been surmounting life’s cruelty, and as I embark to this new path that I’ve chose I hope and I pray that somewhere, somehow there would still be a chance for me to grasp on to something more that I deserve to have. The hope that I’ve lost is slowly sinking back to me now. Those sentiments that have been the source of pain and tears are fading away. I’m running out of theories that would explain the truth behind the phenomena that have been taking its stall on me and as I feel every air that I breathe I realize that in life, not all things are meant to be, you’re lucky just by waking up every morning and seeing how wonderful the world is and how magical every possible event that would happen in your life.

I may not understand the advantage or the disadvantage of this sudden turn of events but one thing is for sure I am mature enough to stand and fight for the things that matters and for the things worth fighting for. To sum this all up, people tend to take advantage of the fact that we only live one life and by saying so we must laugh like there is no tomorrow, love like it’s our last and live like we’re dying! Unfortunate events are given to test our strength and faith. So never lose hope, never falter coz one day everything will make sense, one day everything’s going to be okay and one day someone’s going to be there for you through all the hardship and withstand life’s ordeal but for now just hang on and believe.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento